- Corrects leg, foot and ankle alignment.
- Strengthens the muscles in your hips, legs, ankles and feet.
- Supports correct postural alignment in a lying position.
- Helps trains the hips and pelvis to disassociate from the leg bones, which helps to create more stability and balance in the body.
- There are over 200,000 nerve endings at the bottom of your feet. Footwork at the beginning of a session activates these nerves and warms up your feet and ankles, helping ensure that you have a more effective workout.
- Footwork in a lying position lessens the amount of extreme impact on the knee and ankle joints, which helps prevent injury while simultaneously creating more strength.
- Single leg variations can aid in correcting asymmetries between the right and left side of the body.